|Course coordinator(s)||N Chatsisvili|
|Lecturer(s)||prof. G Trystram|
Language of instruction:
- basics on interactions transfer-structure, creation of porosity, of new properties;
- mass transfer and drying; structure stability (collapse);
- coating, agglomeration of solid particles; encapsulation
- thermo-mechanical processes (extrusion, cooking, roasting);
- mixing of non-newtonian fluids; emulsion and foaming.
NOTE: this course is the original ENSIA course: Création de structure
After successful completion of this course students are expected to be able to:
- choose initial product formulations;
- understand transfer processes and reactions during food processing.
Individual study (analysis and synthesis) on a scientific article with experimental results.
Will be announced.
|Verplicht voor:||MFTEM||Spec. European Masters in Food Studies EM||MSc||5WD|