|Course coordinator(s)||dr. UGW Sass-Klaassen|
|Examiner(s)||prof. dr. ir. GMJ Mohren|
|prof. dr. PA Zuidema|
|prof. dr. ir. L Poorter|
|prof. dr. FJJM Bongers|
Language of instruction:
NL and/or EN
Assumed knowledge on:
The first two years of the BSc Forest and Nature Conservation Programme
The BSc internship consists of a supervised placement in a Forest and Nature Conservation company or organisation in- or outside the Netherlands, that enables students to gain practical experience outside the university. The internship consists of a defined individual project(s) on BSc level. The placement will be supervised by a staff member and the students will have to discuss and defend a written report on the project, which includes a reflection report.
After successful completion of this course students are expected to be able to:
- work individually under supervision of an academic supervisor within the context of the host institution;
- assess the relevance of the knowledge and skills (learned during the study) in practical and real work situations in the domain of Forest and Nature Conservation;
- acquire additional relevant knowledge, skills and insights in the work field of Forest and Nature Conservation;
- reflect critically on the own performance and process of working in a Forest and Nature Conservation related organisation and extends this to a well-motivated choice for a follow-up study programme;
- create a professional network.
- writing and signing the BSc internship contract, including personal learning objectives and a detailed planning of activities;
- execution of professional activities and research under the supervision of the host institution;
- writing and discuss of a report with a WUR supervisor
Based on the quality of the internship, using the BSc-internship evaluation form.
|Keuze voor:||BBN||Forest and Nature Conservation||BSc||1,2,3,4,5,6|