|Course coordinator(s)||dr. R Wesselink|
|Lecturer(s)||dr. R Wesselink|
|dr. R Wesselink|
|dr. D Dentoni|
Language of instruction:
Assumed knowledge on:
BMO-21306 Advanced Management and Marketing.
Case studies Management, Supply chain management, Technology Innovation and strategy.
The course is focused on all the stages of change processes; intake of the organizational problem, project planning, making a strategic choice and implementation of the solution. In lectures the body of scientific knowledge will be presented to the students. In interaction with students and lecturers the applicability of the knowledge will be discussed.
To match the body of scientific knowledge on management of change processes with reality, multiple cases are the carrier for the course. The students will work on the case in the form of self-guided group work.
After successful completion of this course students are expected to be able to:
- explain the different elements of the theoretical framework of organizational change processes;
- explain the relationship between organisational strategy and managing human resources;
- demonstrate advising skills relevant for the role of consultant;
- demonstrate writing skills relevant for the role of consultant.
- case assignments for teams;
- case discussion;
- literature study;
- (preparation for) individual short report writing;
- self study.
- case presentation;
- group case reports;
- individual short report;
- individual written open book exam.
Hayes, J. (2018). The theory and Practice of Change Management, Latest edition (5th edition). Palgrave Macmillan.
|Verplicht voor:||BBC||Management and Consumer Studies||BSc||A: Spec. A - Business Studies||5AF|
|Keuze voor:||MUE||Urban Environmental Management||MSc||5AF|