There are two selective career-oriented tracks available that can be combined with your specialization:
1. Sustainable Development Diplomacy (linked to the thesis track Environmental Policy in Specialization Climate, Society and Economics);
Ask your study adviser for information.
RO-1: Choose either RO-1A, RO-1B, RO-1C, RO-1D or RO-1E in consultation and agreement with your study adviser.
Please note that all options have specific entry requirements.
- If RO-1B is selected, choose Academic Consultancy Training and choose 3 credits worth of Modular Skills Training courses (MOS).
- RO-1C International Environmental Policy Consultancy can only be choosen if you are selected for the Sustainable Development Diplomacy track which is linked to the thesis track Environmental Policy in Specialization B.
- RO-1E Research Master Cluster can only be taken after you have completed your thesis.
RO-2: Choose this course unless your study adviser indicates differently.
RO-3: Choose this course unless your study adviser indicates differently.
RO-4: Choose 1 or more courses if your study adviser deems it necessary.
RO-5: Select these courses for a minor in Environmental Education or Environmental Communication and Innovation as replacement for the Internship of your Thesis Track:
- choose RO-5, 1 additional course from RO-5A if your study adviser deems it necessary, and 1 thesis or internship from RO-5B as replacement for the internship of your specialization.
|ZSS-06000||General Safety||0.00||CS||M1||1WD, 4WD|
|ZSS-06200||Fieldwork Safety||0.00||CS||M1||1WD, 4WD|
|ENP-35806||Environmental Quality and Governance||6.00||CS||M1||2AF, 5AF|
|ELS-31806||Environmental Education and Learning for Sustainability||6.00||RO1D||M1||6WD|
|YMC-60300||Modular Skills Training||3.00||RO1B||M1/2||1AF, 2AF, 3AF, 5AF, 6AF|
|YMC-60809||Academic Consultancy Training||9.00||RO1B||M1/2||1WD, 2WD, 3MO+4WD, 5WD, 6WD|
|ESA-60312||European Workshop Environmental Sciences and Management||12.00||RO1A||M1/2||1WD, 6WD|
|ENP-60312||International Environmental Policy Consultancy||12.00||RO1C||M1/2||2WD|
|YWU-60312||Research Master Cluster: Proposal Writing||12.00||RO1E||M2||1WD, 2WD, 3WD+4WD, 5WD, 6WD|
|ELS-32806||Teaching, Learning and Capacity Building for Sustainable Development||6.00||RO1D||M2||6WD|
|ESA-20806||Principles of Environmental Sciences||6.00||RO2||M1||1AF, 4WD|
|YRM-20306||Research Methodology in Environmental Science||6.00||RO3||M1||1MO, 2MO|
|MAT-23306||Multivariate Mathematics Applied||6.00||RO4||M1||1AF|
|INF-22306||Programming in Python||6.00||RO4||M1||1AF, 2MO|
|INF-34306||Data Science Concepts||6.00||RO4||M1||2AF|
|MAT-20306||Advanced Statistics||6.00||RO4||M1||2AF, 5MO|
|LAW-22306||International and EU Environmental Law||6.00||RO4||M1||3WD|
|SOC-33806||Environmental Analytical Techniques||6.00||RO4||M1||3WD|
|MAT-22306||Quantitative Research Methodology and Statistics||6.00||RO4||M1||3WD, 4WD|
|ELS-21806||Empowerment for Sustainability||6.00||RO4||M1||4WD|
|GRS-35306||Data Science for Smart Environments||6.00||RO4||M1||5AF|
|CPT-22306||Communicating for Sustainability and Responsible Innovation||6.00||RO5A||M1||2AF|
|ELS-31806||Environmental Education and Learning for Sustainability||6.00||RO5||M1||6WD|
|CPT-70824||MSc Internship Knowledge, Technology and Innovation||24.00||RO5B||M1/2||1,2,3,4,5,6|
|CPT-71324||MSc Internship Strategic Communication||24.00||RO5B||M1/2||1,2,3,4,5,6|
|CPT-80824||MSc Thesis Knowledge, Technology and Innovation||24.00||RO5B||M1/2||1,2,3,4,5,6|
|CPT-81324||MSc Thesis Strategic Communication||24.00||RO5B||M1/2||1,2,3,4,5,6|
|ELS-70424||MSc Internship Education and Learning Sciences||24.00||RO5B||M1/2||1,2,3,4,5,6|
|ELS-80424||MSc Thesis Education and Learning Sciences||24.00||RO5B||M1/2||1,2,3,4,5,6|