Students with (supervised) work experience on an academic level can exchange the internship for a second thesis in consultation with your study adviser.
Career preparation: students can choose one of the following tracks in consultation with your study adviser.
- General track: YMC-60300 is an 'umbrella' code. Instead, choose and register for 3 credits worth of modular skills (MOS) courses. For an overview of possible MOS courses please see under YMC-60300 in the study handbook. Complete the track with YMC-60809 Academic Consultancy Training (RO-1A).
- Research track: choose YEI-60312 Research Master Cluster: Proposal Writing (RO-1B).
- Climate change track: choose WSG-60812 (RO-1C).
- Entrepreneurship track: The internship needs to be co-supervised by ELS or MST. Further details see: http://www.wageningenur.nl/en/article/MSc-Track-Entrepreneurship.htm.
- Educational track: For Dutch students with a BBW degree and a completed minor education, who choose specialization A or B, it is possible to obtain your ‘eerstegraads lesbevoegdheid’ in Physics. Consult your study adviser for detailed information.
|YEI-30806||Environmental Data Collection and Analysis||6.00||CS||M1||1AF|
|YEI-30306||Interdisciplinary Topics in Earth and Environment||6.00||CS||M1||1MO|
|YMC-60300||Modular Skills Training||3.00||RO1A||M1||2AF, 3AF, 5AF, 6AF|
|YMC-60809||Academic Consultancy Training||9.00||RO1A||M1||2WD, 3MO+4WD, 5WD, 6WD|
|YEI-60312||Research Master Cluster: Proposal Writing||12.00||RO1B||M1||2WD, 3WD+4WD, 5WD, 6WD|
|WSG-60812||Design of Climate Change Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies||12.00||RO1C||M1||5AF+6WD|