|Course coordinator(s)||prof. dr. LEM Vet|
|Lecturer(s)||prof. dr. LEM Vet|
|Examiner(s)||prof. dr. LEM Vet|
Language of instruction:
Dutch and/or English
Assumed knowledge on:
PEN-10503 Ecology I; PEN-20503 Ecology II.
MSc-thesis Evolutionary Ecology.
Note: This course will be given once in 2 years (next time 2018/2019).
- acquainting students with the concepts and ideas of evolutionary ecological research;
- broadening their scope on present day top-quality Dutch ecological research;
- providing them with information on where to go when planning an ecology masters thesis project.
- interactive lectures and discussion sessions;
- preparing a concise essay on a topic of choice;
- excursion to Netherlands Institute of Ecology.
Evaluation of essay and oral presentation.
Abstracts of lectures will be available and handed out. This course will be taught is in period 2, 2016/2017. Next time will be in academic year 2018/2019.