|Teaching method||Contact hours|
|Course coordinator(s)||dr. ir. BG Temmink|
|Lecturer(s)||dr. ir. BG Temmink|
|Examiner(s)||dr. ir. BG Temmink|
Language of instruction:
Assumed knowledge on:
ETE-21306 Water Treatment or ETE-24304 Treatment of (Micro)Pollutants in Soil and Water Systems or comparable.
To explore a specific development or state-of-the-art in the field of Environmental Technology.
After the course the student:
- has detailed scientific knowledge of this specific field of environmental technology;
- has knowledge about the practical application of this specific field of environmental technology;
- is able to assess and evaluate this specific knowledge with respect to other relevant environmental problems;
- is able to use this knowledge to develop and design solutions for simple specific environmental problems;
- is able to present a case study in this scientific field for a professional audience.
Students are required to work individually on a certain subject by literature and desk- top studies.
- a written report;
- E-book or html-based report.
Starting literature will be supplied.