MSc Gemeenschappelijk gedeelte
Choose RO1 if your study adviser deems it necessary.
Choose either RO2A or RO2B in consultation with your study adviser.
YMC-60300 is a generic code that itself cannot be selected. Instead, choose 3 credits of modular skills courses as listed in the Study Handbook under YMC-60300.
Choose 2 courses from RO3A, RO3B, and RO3C.
Select 1 cluster from RO4-RO10:
- If RO4 is selected, choose RO3C and 1 course from RO4A in consultation and agreement with your study adviser.
- If RO5 is selected, choose 12 credits from RO5A.
- If RO6 is selected, choose RO6A if your study adviser deems it necessary.
- If RO7 is selected, choose 1 course from RO7A.
- If RO8 is selected, choose RO8A if your study adviser deems it necessary.
- If RO10 is selected, choose both courses labelled RO3B.
If you have (supervised) work experience on an academic level, you may exchange the internship for a second thesis (minor) with another chair group than the one where the major thesis is done; approval by the study adviser is required.
1. You may apply for the Climate-KIC certificate issued by the European Institute of Technology. This certificate is awarded if you meet specific admission requirements, complete extra-curricular study activities, including a summer school and a series of seminars, and meet specific requirements regarding your major thesis and internship.
2. You may apply for the AMS label issued by the Amsterdam Institute for Advanced Metropolitan Solutions. This label is awarded if you complete specific study activities such as attending a summer school and/or a series of seminars, and meet specific requirements with regard to your major thesis.
3. There is a selective research-oriented track.
Ask your study adviser for information.
|ETE-22806||Principles of Urban Environmental Management||6.00||CS||M1||1AF|
|YRM-20306||Research Methods in Environmental Science||6.00||RO1||M1||1MO, 2MO|
|ESA-60312||European Workshop Environmental Sciences and Management||12.00||RO2A||M1||6WD|
|YMC-60300||Modular Skills Training||3.00||RO2B||M1||1AF, 2AF, 3AF, 5AF, 6AF|
|YMC-60809||Academic Consultancy Training||9.00||RO2B||M1||1WD, 2WD, 3MO+4WD, 5WD, 6WD|
|ENP-36806||Governance for Sustainable Cities||6.00||RO3A||M1||3WD|
|LUP-23806||Planning for Urban Quality of Life||6.00||RO3B||M1||2AF|
|ETE-33806||Planning and Design of Urban Space||6.00||RO3B||M1||5AF|
|ETE-32806||Managing Urban Environmental Infrastructure||6.00||RO3C||M1||5MO|
|ETE-34306||Energy, Water and Nutrient Cycles in the Built Environment||6.00||RO4||M1||3WD|
|ETE-25306||Basic Technologies for Urban Environmental Management||6.00||RO4A||M1||2MO|
|ETE-34806||Chemical and Biological Resource Quality in Circular Economies||6.00||RO4A||M1||4WD|
|ETE-70824||MSc Internship Urban Systems Engineering||24.00||RO4||M2||1,2,3,4,5,6|
|ETE-81836||MSc Thesis Urban Systems Engineering||36.00||RO4||M2||1,2,3,4,5,6|
|ENP-20806||Environmental Management and Industry||6.00||RO5A||M1||1MO|
|ENP-38303||Sustainable Technology Development: Design Assignment||3.00||RO5A||M1||4AF|
|ENP-37803||Sustainable Technology Development||3.00||RO5A||M1||4MO|
|ENP-32306||Advanced Environmental Economics and Policy||6.00||RO5A||M1||5AF|
|ENP-70424||MSc Internship Environmental Policy||24.00||RO5||M2||1,2,3,4,5,6|
|ENP-80436||MSc Thesis Environmental Policy||36.00||RO5||M2||1,2,3,4,5,6|
|ENR-31806||Theories and Models in Economics||6.00||RO6||M1||4WD|
|ENP-32306||Advanced Environmental Economics and Policy||6.00||RO6||M1||5AF|
|ENR-21306||Environmental Economics for Environmental Sciences||6.00||RO6A||M1||2MO|
|ENR-70424||MSc Internship Environmental Economics and Natural Resources||24.00||RO6||M2||1,2,3,4,5,6|
|ENR-80436||MSc Thesis Environmental Economics and Natural Resources||36.00||RO6||M2||1,2,3,4,5,6|
|ESA-22806||Environmental Systems Analysis: Methods and Applications||6.00||RO7||M1||2AF|
|ESA-31806||Environmental Assessments for Pollution Management||6.00||RO7A||M1||3WD|
|ESA-31306||Integrated Ecosystem Assessment in Regional Management||6.00||RO7A||M1||5MO|
|ESA-70424||MSc Internship Environmental Systems Analysis||24.00||RO7||M2||1,2,3,4,5,6|
|ESA-80436||MSc Thesis Environmental Systems Analysis||36.00||RO7||M2||1,2,3,4,5,6|
|GRS-32806||Spatial Data Infrastructure||6.00||RO8||M1||3WD|
|GRS-10306||Introduction Geo-information Science||6.00||RO8A||M1||1MO|
|GRS-70424||MSc Internship Geo-information Science and Remote Sensing||24.00||RO8||M2||1,2,3,4,5,6|
|GRS-80436||MSc Thesis Geo-information Science and Remote Sensing||36.00||RO8||M2||1,2,3,4,5,6|
|ENP-20806||Environmental Management and Industry||6.00||RO9||M1||1MO|
|MST-33806||Circular Economy: Theory and Practice||6.00||RO9||M1||2AF|
|MST-32306||Strategic Change Management and Innovation||6.00||RO9||M1||5AF|
|MST-70424||MSc Internship Management Studies||24.00||RO9||M2||1,2,3,4,5,6|
|MST-80436||MSc Thesis Management Studies||36.00||RO9||M2||1,2,3,4,5,6|
|LAR-37306||Reflections on Planning and Design Practices||6.00||RO10||M1||1MO|
|LUP-70424||MSc Internship Land Use Planning||24.00||RO10||M2||1,2,3,4,5,6|
|LUP-80436||MSc Thesis Land Use Planning||36.00||RO10||M2||1,2,3,4,5,6|