RO-0: Choose after consulting your study advisor 0 or 12 credits to start this MSc programme.
RO1: choose RO-1A or RO-1B
- General track (RO-1A): YMC-60300 is an 'umbrella' code. Instead, choose and register for 3 credits worth of modular skills (MOS) courses. For an overview of possible MOS courses please see under YMC-60300 in the study handbook. Complete the track with YMC-60809.
- Research track (RO-1B): choose YEI-60312.
- Entrepreneurship track. The internship needs to be co-supervised by ELS or MST. Further details see: http://www.wageningenur.nl/en/article/MSc-Track-Entrepreneurship.htm.
- Educational track. - Dutch students who want to obtain the ‘tweedegraads lesbevoegdheid’ in Chemistry or Physics can, after consultation with your study adviser, replace the specialization related internship with the education module, see https://www.wur.nl/en/Research-Results/Chair-groups/Social-Sciences/Education-and-Competence-Studies-Group/Education-for-students/Teacher-training/Minor-Education.htm
- Dutch students who want to obtain the ‘eerstegraads lesbevoegdheid’ in Chemistry, and who already completed the Minor Education minor can, after consultation with your study adviser, replace the specialization related internship with the second half of the ‘lerarenopleiding scheikunde’ at Radboud University Nijmegen.
RO-2: Choose at least 1 course.
RO-3: Optionally, choose from this cluster.
|YML-30803||Frontiers in Molecular Life Sciences||3.00||RO0||M1||1MO|
|PCC-33309||From Molecule to Designer Materials||9.00||RO0||M1||1WD|
|YMC-60300||Modular Skills Training||3.00||RO1A||M1/2||1AF, 2AF, 3AF, 5AF, 6AF|
|YMC-60809||Academic Consultancy Training||9.00||RO1A||M1/2||1WD, 2WD, 3MO+4WD, 5WD, 6WD|
|YEI-60312||Research Master Cluster: Proposal Writing||12.00||RO1B||M2||1WD, 2WD, 3WD+4WD, 5WD, 6WD|
|MOB-31812||Toolbox Molecular Biology||12.00||RO2||M1/2||2WD, 6WD|
|PCC-31303||Research Methods Soft Matter||3.00||RO2||M1/2||3AF|
|ORC-31303||Advanced Research Methods in Organic Chemistry||3.00||RO2||M1/2||3MO|
|MIB-30303||Research Methods Microbiology||3.00||RO2||M1/2||3MO, 4AF|
|BIC-30803||Advanced Methods in Biochemical Research||3.00||RO2||M1/2||4AF|
|BIC-31312||Systems@Work: A Toolbox of Systems Biology||12.00||RO2||M1/2||5WD|
|PCC-22803||Theory of Relativity||3.00||RO3||M1/2||4AF|
|BPE-21801||International Excursion Biotechnology||1.00||RO3||M1/2||5WD|