Students with (supervised) work experience on an academic level can exchange the internship for a second thesis in consultation with the study adviser.
Career preparation: students can choose one of the following tracks in consultation with the study adviser.
- General track: choose YMC-60809 Academic Consultancy Training and YMC-60300 Modular Skills Training. YMC-60300 is an 'umbrella' code. Instead, choose and register for 3 credits worth of modular skills (MOS) courses. For an overview of possible MOS courses please see under YMC-60300 in the study handbook. (RO-1A).
- Research track: choose YWU-60312 Research Master Cluster: Proposal Writing (RO-1B).
- Climate change track: choose WSG-60812 (RO-1C).
- Entrepreneurship track: The internship needs to be co-supervised by ELS or MST. Further details see: http://www.wageningenur.nl/en/article/MSc-Track-Entrepreneurship.htm.
- Educational track: For Dutch speaking students with a bachelor's degree Soil, Water, Atmosphere and a completed minor education, who choose specialization A or B, it is possible to obtain an ‘eerstegraads lesbevoegdheid’ in Physics. Consult your study adviser for detailed information.
RO-2 These data science courses are optional. Select these courses only in consultation with your study adviser. Please base your choice on prior knowledge, MEE specialisation and thesis subject.
|YWU-30806||Environmental Data Collection and Analysis||6.00||CS||M1||1AF|
|YWU-30306||Interdisciplinary Topics in Earth and Environment||6.00||CS||M1||1MO|
|YMC-60300||Modular Skills Training||3.00||RO1A||M1||2AF, 3AF, 5AF, 6AF|
|YMC-60809||Academic Consultancy Training||9.00||RO1A||M1||2WD, 3MO+4WD, 5WD, 6WD|
|YWU-60312||Research Master Cluster: Proposal Writing||12.00||RO1B||M1||2WD, 3WD+4WD, 5WD, 6WD|
|WSG-60812||Design of Climate Change Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies||12.00||RO1C||M1||5AF+6WD|
|INF-34306||Data Science Concepts||6.00||RO2||M1||4WD|
|GRS-34806||Deep Learning in Data Science||6.00||RO2||M1||5MO|