RO-0: If you did not follow such an introductory course during your previous education, this course is compulsory, in consultation with your study adviser.
RO-1 - RO-5: Choose 1 RO cluster.
- If RO-1 is selected, choose in consultation with your study adviser 1 course from RO-1A that is related to your thesis subject.
Internship replacement (approval by the study adviser is required!):
All students may replace the internship by a second thesis (at any chair group) of at least 24 credits, except former HBO students: they must replace the internship by a second thesis of at least 24 credits.
For those students who wish to do one of the following professional tracks:
- Students who choose the Research track must replace the internship by a second thesis of at least 24 credits; the choice, however, is limited to theses (co)supervised by chair groups of Animal Sciences;
- Students who choose the Education track must replace the internship by a second thesis of at least 24 credits with the chair group Education and Learning Sciences (ELS) and, in consultation with ELS, at least two additional 6 credit courses;
- Students who choose the Communication and Policy track must replace the internship by a second thesis of at least 24 credits with the chair group Communication Philosophy and Technology (CPT) or Public Administration and Policy (PAP) and, in consultation with the chair group where the thesis is done, at least two additional 6 credit courses;
- Students who choose the Business and Management track must replace the internship by a second thesis of at least 24 credits with the chair group Business Economics (BEC), Management Studies (MST) or Marketing and Consumer Behavior (MCB) and, in consultation with the chair group where the thesis is done, at least two additional 6 credit courses.
|ANU-20306||Principles of Animal Nutrition||6.00||RO0||M1||3WD|
|ANU-30806||Animal Nutrition and Physiology||6.00||RO1||M1||4WD|
|ANU-70424||MSc Internship Animal Nutrition||24.00||RO1||M1/2||1,2,3,4,5,6|
|ANU-80436||MSc Thesis Animal Nutrition||36.00||RO1||M2||1,2,3,4,5,6|
|ADP-30306||Health, Welfare and Management||6.00||RO2||M1||1MO|
|ADP-70424||MSc Internship Adaptation Physiology||24.00||RO2||M1/2||1,2,3,4,5,6|
|ADP-80436||MSc Thesis Adaptation Physiology||36.00||RO2||M2||1,2,3,4,5,6|
|AFI-31806||Aquaculture Production Systems||6.00||RO3||M1||2MO|
|AFI-32306||Nutrition and Health in Aquaculture||6.00||RO3||M1||5AF|
|AFI-70424||MSc Internship Aquaculture and Fisheries||24.00||RO3||M1/2||1,2,3,4,5,6|
|AFI-80436||MSc Thesis Aquaculture and Fisheries||36.00||RO3||M2||1,2,3,4,5,6|
|CBI-30306||Human and Veterinary Immunology||6.00||RO4||M1||1AF|
|HAP-31306||Development and Healthy Aging||6.00||RO4||M1||3WD|
|CBI-70424||MSc Internship Cell Biology and Immunology||24.00||RO4||M1/2||1,2,3,4,5,6|
|CBI-80436||MSc Thesis Cell Biology and Immunology||36.00||RO4||M2||1,2,3,4,5,6|
|HAP-31306||Development and Healthy Aging||6.00||RO5||M1||3WD|
|HAP-30806||Brain, Hormones and Metabolism||6.00||RO5||M1||5MO|
|HAP-70424||MSc Internship Human and Animal Physiology||24.00||RO5||M1/2||1,2,3,4,5,6|
|HAP-80436||MSc Thesis Human and Animal Physiology||36.00||RO5||M2||1,2,3,4,5,6|