Students looking for a challenge next to their regular BSc study programme, may opt for the BSc Honours Programme. It is a challenging programme of 30 credits especially designed for and only open to a selected group of highly motivated and talented students, as an add-on to a regular programme.
After successful completion of this Honours programme graduates are expected to be able to:
- identify, analyse and solve complex issues within their domain, beyond the BSc level;
- integrate disciplinary knowledge in a challenging, multidisciplinary research project;
- define, persist and finish a long term and student managed group project;
- discuss and debate issues in science and society based on scientific arguments including ethical and philosophical considerations;
- build and maintain a network in science, society and business, supporting one's academic and professional career;
- show a purposefully directed personal development;
- develop one's authentic leadership style by inspiring others and by showing vision and initiative.
Ir. A. Hendriksen