|Teaching method||Contact hours|
|Course coordinator(s)||N Chatsisvili|
|Examiner(s)||dr. ir. R Hartemink|
Language of instruction:
Guest lectures from food industry representatives, national excursions to food companies and any other food-related conferences, symposiums and events.
After successful completion of this course students are expected to:
- have a better understanding of the labour market
- be informed about recruitment opportunities and/or trainee-ships in food industry
- know the state of the art in production, research and development in different food industries in the Netherlands
- have learned how different products are made on industrial scale, how quality and safety systems are applied in industry and should have obtained knowledge on the functioning of different food industries
- have knowledge on different new topics in the food industry
Guest lectures, excursions, conferences, symposiums.
- attendance of lectures (compulsory)
The hours collected are the actual hours spent on the activities. Grading is only with a pass mark.
|Restricted Optional for:||BFT||Food Technology||BSc||1,2,3,4,5,6|