|Teaching method||Contact hours|
|Course coordinator(s)||N Chatsisvili|
|Examiner(s)||dr. ir. R Hartemink|
Language of instruction:
This course is open to all students from food programmes (BFT, MFT, MFQ, MFS).
Guest lectures from food industry representatives, food-related contests, excursions, career events and other symposiums that are organized internally
External food-related conferences, symposiums and other events
After successful completion of this course students are expected to:
- have a better understanding of the labour market;
- be informed about recruitment opportunities and/or trainee-ships in food industry;
- know the state of the art in production, research and development in different food industries in the Netherlands;
- have learned how different products are made on industrial scale, how quality and safety systems are applied in industry and should have obtained knowledge on the functioning of different food industries;
- have knowledge on different new topics in the food industry.
Guest lectures, contests, conferences, symposiums, excursions
- attendance of lectures (compulsory);
The hours collected are the actual hours spent on the activities (travelling time during excursions is not taken into account). Grading is only with a pass mark.
|Restricted Optional for:||BFT||Food Technology||BSc||1,2,3,4,5,6|