|Teaching method||Contact hours|
|Course coordinator(s)||dr. HJA Biemans|
|Examiner(s)||dr. HJA Biemans|
Language of instruction:
Several, including ELS Internship, ELS Thesis.
This course allows for a thorough exploration of an educational topic closely related to one of the key content areas of Education & Learning Sciences, e.g., teaching and learning, entrepreneurial learning, learning for sustainable development, and intercultural learning. The course could lay the foundation for writing an ELS Thesis.
Students choose a topic related to education and learning and write a reflective essay on this topic supported by ELS staff.
In this essay:
- students demonstrate understanding of teaching, learning and/or curriculum development;
- students are able to link educational theory and practice;
- students are able to show expertise in a specific educational domain (e.g., educational innovation, education and sustainable development, human resource development and training).
- studying supporting literature;
- writing a reflective essay.
Quality of the reflective essay.
In consultation with the course supervisor.