|Teaching method||Contact hours|
|Course coordinator(s)||dr. ir. AEM Janssen|
|Examiner(s)||dr. JP Vincken|
|prof. dr. ir. RM Boom|
|prof. dr. E van der Linden|
|prof. dr. ir. MH Zwietering|
|prof. V Fogliano|
Language of instruction:
Assumed knowledge on:
2nd year BFT courses.
This course is an individual food related research project at one of the food science and technology chair groups.
After successful completion of this BSc thesis students are expected to be able to:
- understand and apply (fundamental) scientific knowledge;
- plan and perform individual research;
- write a research proposal and formulate a research question and hypothesis;
- carry out the research plan, analyse and interpret relevant data and critically reflect on own research;
- search, understand and use scientific literature;
- understand and discuss principles, theory and cases related to scientific integrity;
- critically review his/her and other work, using inter- and intrapersonal skills;
- write a scientific report;
- present and defend your research.
BSc Thesis report and oral reporting and defence (presentations).
|Compulsory for:||BFT||Food Technology||BSc||1,2,3,4,5,6|