|Teaching method||Contact hours|
|Course coordinator(s)||dr. ir. AEM Janssen|
|Examiner(s)||dr. JP Vincken|
|prof. dr. ir. RM Boom|
|prof. dr. E van der Linden|
|prof. dr. ir. MH Zwietering|
|prof. V Fogliano|
Language of instruction:
Assumed knowledge on:
2nd year BLT courses.
This course is an individual research project at one of the food science and technology chair groups.
After successful completion of this BSc thesis students are expected to be able to:
- plan and perform individual research;
- function in a research or design setting;
- understand and apply (fundamental) scientific knowledge;
- search and understand scientific literature;
- formulate a model or hypothesis;
- critically review his/her work;
- understand ethical aspects of his/her work.
BSc Thesis report and oral reporting and defence (presentations).
|Compulsory for:||BFT||Food Technology||BSc||1,2,3,4,5,6|