|Teaching method||Contact hours|
|Excursion (one day)||8|
|Course coordinator(s)||drs. CA Langeveld|
|Lecturer(s)||drs. CA Langeveld|
|drs. CA Langeveld|
Language of instruction:
Assumed knowledge on:
BSc relevant to MOA
Important note to students: please register each period for CSA-33303
This course links the other courses and the thesis within the programme, with thematic evenings called the experiential learning meetings or MOA cafe's. Those learning meetings are organized by the students on topics like designing your research, philosophy of science and research ethics. This course allows students to form a community of learners; to learn from each others knowledge and experiences, and to share insights and skills.
After successful completion of this course students are expected to be able to:
- apply & analyse interactive learning methods for knowledge sharing, reflection and creative exploration processes;
- distinguish the differences between disciplines; na tural sciences & social sciences in particular;
- position him or herself by exploring of topical developments, discussions and research related issues in the field of organic agriculture;
- design, organize & facilitate an interactive learning session (MOA Café);
- critically reflect upon one's own knowledge generation and learning processes while participating in the learning community.
There are 5 types of learning activities involved in this course:
- actively participate in interactive learning sessions;
- participate in online discussions and debates;
- design, organize & implement interactive learning sessions;
- active participation in BioFach excursion*;
- written reflections.
Skills (shown proficiency), portfolio including all assignments (mark). The mark has to be 5.5 or higher.
Study guide and documents in Brightspace.
|Restricted Optional for:||MOA||Organic Agriculture||MSc||1WD+2WD+3WD+4WD+5WD+6WD|