|Teaching method||Contact hours|
|Excursion (multiple days)||42|
|Course coordinator(s)||ir. EP Kroese|
|Lecturer(s)||ir. EP Kroese|
|dr. J Sok|
|Examiner(s)||dr. ir. WE Kuiper|
Language of instruction:
Assumed knowledge on:
All BSc-1 and BSc-2 courses of the BSc-programme Bedrijfs en Consumentenwetenschappen and Economie en Beleid.
This European bilateral exchange programme is a mean of achieving this.
The exchange programme will be organized by the students organization committee in the two countries, in close collaboration with supervisors from both countries. It consists of two parts: one part will be organized by students of the collaborating the other part will be organized by representatives from the study association Mercurius.
The exchange program is meant for third year students from the BSc of "Bedrijfs-en Consumentenwetenschappen and Economie en Beleid" of Wageningen University and BSc/MSc students from another European Partner University. The students organization committee in the two countries organize a programme for a period of 4 days in their own country and are involved in the discussion about the programme of the partner university.
After this course the student is expected to be able to:;
- understand, interpret and present the main differences between the organization, and performance of (parts of) the national agricultural sector, national consumer or environmental affaires, and these aspects in the country of the exchange programme;
- describe the main similarities and differences between his/her study programme and that of an equivalent study programme at the partner university;
- construct a social network for future international contacts.
- excursions to primary producers, (inter)national companies, organisations or ministries in the agricultural sector;
- excursions to organisations or ministries dealing with environmental or consumer affairs;
- lectures about agricultural , environmental or consumer affairs and the structure and content of the study programmes in both universities;
- write an essay wherein he/she compares the organisation and policy of the agricultural sector or the enviromental or consumer affairs.
Group essay (100%).
|Restricted Optional for:||BBC||Management and Consumer Studies||BSc||A: Management Studies||5WD+6WD|
|BBC||Management and Consumer Studies||BSc||B: Consumer Studies||5WD+6WD|
|BEB||Economics and Governance||BSc||5WD+6WD|