|Teaching method||Contact hours|
|Course coordinator(s)||dr. ir. R Hartemink|
|Examiner(s)||prof. dr. ir. CGPH Schroën|
|dr. ir. AR Linnemann|
Language of instruction:
This course is intended only for students in the MFT Specialization European masters in Food Studies. This course is the Team project of the European masters Programme. This course includes the team building in August, as well as the team project during the two years of the European Masters programme.
During the two years of this course the students will work in a group on a team project, which has been approved by the Board of the European Masters programme.
After successful completion of this course students are expected to have:
- knowledge on project management;
- knowledge on the product development within the food industry;
- obtained knowledge on performing a product development project;
- obtained negotiation and other team working skills;
- knowledge on financial management of a project.
Project work in groups.
Written report and final presentation. Only a passmark will be given.
No literature available.
|Compulsory for:||MFT||Food Technology||MSc||F: European Master in Food Studies||1+2+3+4+5+6|