|Teaching method||Contact hours|
|Course coordinator(s)||ir. MA Zijp|
|Lecturer(s)||ir. MA Zijp|
|Examiner(s)||ir. MA Zijp|
|dr. HM Scholten|
Language of instruction:
Planning concepts and definitions are explained including critical path planning and project break down and more advanced techniques. How to organise projects and keep control of the process. Understand project budgets, and project monitoring and control. Use simple and more advanced tools for planning and re-planning of projects.
After successful completion of this course students are expected to be able to:
- re-plan projects taking duration of activities, resources, costs and customers into account;
- prepare an activity network and identify critical paths;
- analyse PERT charts;
- implement a simple project in project management software;
- demonstrate methods to control and monitor a project including risks.
- reading literature and work on assignments using planning software.
During the scheduled hours assistance is available to help you with problems.
The average mark of these assignments needs to be 5.50 or higher.